Bed & Breakfast and Organic Mill in La Morra (CN)
Fior di Farine Home is an 80 square meter apartment, built in one of the attics of the structure. It can accommodate a maximum of 4 people, it is ideal for families or couples of friends.
Open and bright, overlooking the swimming pool and solarium, but at the same time quiet and peaceful, thanks also to the targeted insulation work carried out on the roof and fixtures.
It is perfectly inserted in the Fior di Farine complex and connected to all its common areas, while maintaining a more private and independent position. The private entrance located on the ground floor leads to the attic via three flights of newly built wooden stairs, designed to make the path as simple as possible. The property does not have a lift.
Guests traveling with their own car can access the parking spaces in the private courtyard, some of which are covered. A charging station for electric cars is available.
By agreement it is possible to join the guests of the rooms for breakfast in the morning.
Available for short stays starting from 2-3 nights, subject to availability.
Characteristics of the apartment
- Entrance door with electronic badge opening
- Large open space living & eating area, with double sofa bed and TV
- Fully equipped kitchen with induction hob, dishwasher, microwave oven, kettle and espresso machine
- Double bedroom
- Spacious bathroom with large shower cubicle
- Private laundry room with sink, washing machine, dryer and iron
- Autonomous heating and air conditioning
- Semi-covered private parking
- Use of the outdoor swimming pool
- Bed linen / towels / courtesy set
- Initial and final cleaning
- Baby cot / crib
- Pets allowed
- € 150.00 for 2 people
- € 160.00 for 3 people
- € 165.00 for 4 people
Rates do not include breakfast.
La Morra, nel cuore delle colline UNESCO
La nostra struttura si trova nel piccolo borgo di La Morra, in centro paese. Con una breve passeggiata, percorrendo una delle strade in salita adiacenti alla casa, in pochi minuti si giunge alla sommità del paese, dove si può ammirare un panorama unico sulle Langhe, sulle colline e i suoi vigneti.